Evo version 1.0.26
- Infinite scroll in collection percentage list
- Sync all meters for an organisation (super admin feature)
- Collection percentage export includes all meters in selection
- Handle messages from meters with incorrect clock
- Gateway extra info is missing for some meters
Evo version 1.0.25
- Empty infinite scroll list when changing sort order or search for a meter
- Report period is cleared when changing to another selection
- Fix for hanging close alarm job
Evo version 1.0.24
- Handle new period selections in widgets and threshold selections
Evo version 1.0.23
- Possible to configure custom colors per organisation.
- Sub organisations will inherit logotypes and colors from parent organisation as default.
- Changed from paged meter list to infinite scroll meter list.
- New set of items in period selector: today, yesterday, last 7 days, this month, previous month and custom period. Resolution is automatically set from the period selection but can also be manually selected.
- Increased session timeout to 4 hours.
- Internal restructuring for future improvements of statistics calculation.
- Date format in Excel export on Mac
- Map widget blocks the app while loading large content
- Custom meter definitions not used for measurement values
- Login using Microsoft Edge
- Measurements not shown for passive meters
- Threshold period conflicts with report period in reports
- Show logical meter without physical meter
Evo version 1.0.14
- Possible to add custom logotype and custom login page for organisations
- Administrators cannot see users connected to sub organisations
- Blank page for users with no meters
- Checkboxes in selection drop-downs are not populated when using search field
- Correct collection percentage when not receiving measurements for all quantities
Evo version 1.0.11
- Select meter from a map shows the full meter page. The zoom level in map remains when going back from the meter page.
- Collection tab on meter page to see the collection quality for an individual meter.
- New resolution 'all' in measurement lists and graphs to show all received measurements regardless of report interval.
- Meters active period is automatically updated when receiving historical data.
- Unable to delete organisations with connected meters, gateways etc
- Unable to clear threshold when once created
- No measurements for day resolution in report
- Gateway information is not always updated when receiving new data
Evo version 1.0.8
- Support for district cooling meters
- Support for gateway status message data
- Description of meter alarms in meter page
- Notification of new releases with link to this release notes page
- New tab for to view measurements for a selection without adding them to the report
- Facility and meter id as separate columns in Excel export
- Faster and smarter loading of dashboard widgets
- Visible organisation code field in organisation administration
- Medium is set to unknown when updating location
- Sync problem for organisations with special characters in the name
- Incorrect calculation of collection percentage when the set of quantities is changed for a meter
- Erroneous measurement series when a active period start does not coincide with the meter resolution
Evo version 1.0.5
- A new widget type that shows the number of meters in a selection can be added to a dashboard
- Export of collection quality to Excel
- Export of meter values to Excel
- Improved scaling on screens with low resolution
- Some minor design changes, icon placing and layout
- Actual meter readout values in the meter page, consumption is calculated on the report page only
- Permission to see meter details as sub organisation user
- Correct collection quality for the very first day of a new meter
- Keep collection quality sorting when navigating to and from meter pages
- Keep search result when navigating to and from meter pages
- Correct count of meters with low accuracy in the map widgets
- Fixed problem with selected check boxes when scrolling in selection drop downs
Evo version 1.0.0
Welcome to Evo!