Evo version 1.0.74
- New layout with sub menus in OTC and Admin
- Faster loading of map views in Metering
- Adding display of customer reference to the organisations list for super-admin and otd-admin users
Evo version 1.0.72
Populate name and email on activation page when sending invites using Evo
- Configurable expiry time for API tokens
- Cancel job
- Login user of sub organisation
- Better error messages when trying to delete user without having access to delete the user
- Handle multiple firmware upgrade attempts
- DM jobs: sort on job name
- OTC: Include labels from key generation
- Metering column order for quantities
- Metering fix for not all rows coming through in the excel export of collection stats
- Metering fix for cluster map markers not opening the popup list of meters
Evo version 1.0.71
- Alarms in the event log list on meter details page
- Possible to search for gateway serial number in global search
- Faster loading of collection tab
- Closing alarms more frequently
- Display job status
- Device log, enable sorting on date
- New job to update APN
- Improved error and retry handling for device communication
- Naming the organisation partner relationship with a customer reference
- Making the 'assign ownership' dropdown in batch references pages searchable
- Improved help texts
- Validate serial number when adding a device
- Possible to create custom email-templates per organisation for emails sent from Evo: User invite, Password reset and Email confirmation
- Terms and conditions must be accepted for API users before token can be renewed
- SuperAdmin: possibility to update external id for organisations for sync with Metering
- Fix for empty user list after own profile edit
- Possible for a meter to have an alarm more than once
- Support alarm descriptions with more than one bit per mask
- Include year in device audit logs
- Correct list of available organisations when OTC Admin create invites
- When editing an organisation, it should not be possible to inherit branding from itself
- Fixes for device management device filter and sorting
- SuperAdmin: Ensuring SuperAdmin can always invite to organisations
Evo version 1.0.68
- Adding min/max/avg display for certain columns to the meter details measurements list
- Filter devices by firmware version and connection status
- New column for connection changed date
- Job status on device level
- Possible to add device type to devices when addning devices through generate key api
- Possible to add label to devices when adding devices through generate key api
- Correct comparison date ranges for yesterday and previous 7 days
- Show all user roles on profile page
- Sort order for invite organisations
Evo version 1.0.67
- After authenticating, if the user has not accepted the Terms and Conditions then bounce them to a page where they must accept before being able to access the application
- Confirm dialog for token renewal
- Added user id for API users and a link to copy the
- Selecteble columns on the measurements grids
- Inherit custom branding for organisations created by OTC Admins
- Limit invite creation to organisations to only organisations created by your organisation not having an active admin user
- Custom name on device management jobs
- Renew token access for OTC API Users
Evo version 1.0.62
- Users and organisations admin menus are moved from left menu to top menu for OTC and OTD administrators.
- An OTC Admin can create new organisations (if the user's organisation has the permission to create organisations). The created organisations becomes partner organisations of the user's organisation to handle the distribution chain in OTC.
Partner organisations will will appear in the list of possible organisations to assign device ownership in OTC.
When creating new organisation it can be selected to have permission to create organisations themselves.
- An existing organisation can also be added as partner organisation by OTC Admin. This is done using the organisation id that can be found an copied by the existing organisation on their organisation page.
- Added an invite flow to be able to invite users to created organisations without having to create the account. An invite can be created or either sent to a new user direct (email address will be saved) or by copying the link and send outside the Evo platform. The invite is valid for a limited time and can be used to setup an account. If the invite is not sent via Evo the user has to confirm the email address by a second link sent to the user's email address before login.
- Added possibility to use gateway serial number in sub organisation selections
- It's now easier to create exact organisation themes as primary and secondary color are used for top menu and main menu.
- Device management create job view is split into a common and a advanced tab
- Device time is synced at first registration for CMi6110 devices
- Use UTC for time operations in device management
- Sort role drop down list in admin pages alphabetically
- Remove unnecessary columns from the organisations list in admin pages for some user roles
- Message for MVP admins to inform that they must select a parent organisation when creating a sub organisation, disable save button until parent is selected
- Use organisation colors for login form
- Fixed collection percentage when changing meter resolution
- Fixed collection percentage for the first day a meter is added
Evo version 1.0.61
- New version of Device Management
- Organisation admin can create sub organisation
- Reset password after failed login attempt
- Meter count in selections
- API user role cannot be combined with other user roles
Evo version 1.0.60
- Renamed role 'OTC OTD Admin' to 'OTD Admin'
- Sort column quantities correctly
- Action buttons in meter list visible also on small screens
Evo version 1.0.59
- External API documentation
- Fixed capitalisation on saved selection names
- Align meter definition checkboxes in the list
- Show user's roles in profile view
Evo version 1.0.58
- Display app name in top menu
- OTC Admin can assign device ownership to connected organisations
- External API documentation
- Minor UI improvements
Evo version 1.0.51
- Increased limit for OTC key download
- Map popup for many meters with same address (not for super admin)
- Delete organisations (super admin only)
- Sync meters of all organisations (super admin only)
Evo version 1.0.46
- Show readout values in meter details page
Evo version 1.0.45
- Improved map with a list of meters when there are many meters at one location
- Groups can be created for meter selections and selections can be organized by adding them to one more groups
- OTC device and batch history view (Elvaco support function)
- Use consumption or readout settings from meter definition in selection and report measurements
- Bug fix for timeout of large an complex measurement selections
Evo version 1.0.40
- Display selected period for dashboard widgets
- A custom name can be set on dashboard widget
- Sort selection menu items on save
Evo version 1.0.39
- New widget layout
- Update collection list when period is changed in meter details page
- Cluster of map markers to count correct on faulty meters
Evo version 1.0.37
- Claim devices from filter selection in OTC Admin
- Create sub organisation
Evo version 1.0.36
- A label can be added to devices when giving ownership of a batch reference in OTC Admin.
- Clear filter button in OTC Admin pages.
- More informative error messages in OTC Admin.
- Ignore case in user email at login.
- Infinite scroll in selection drop downs also when searching.
- Login for users with OTC Admin access only.
- Login for users with no web access stays on login page.
- Bug fix for create and update sub organisation.
Evo version 1.0.35
- OTC device administration
- Minor GUI enhancements
- Fix for slow measurement queries when using threshold selections
Evo version 1.0.34
- Display timestamp of the last readout of measurement in the collections table.
- The meter counter is moved from top right corner to the bottom of meter and collection list.
The count of cities and addresses are removed to increase performance for large selections, please give us feedback if you miss this feature!
- Minor GUI enhancements for better visibility on small screens.
Super admin features
- Solved issue with deleting of meter taking to long time.
- Organisation is now required in all selection and searches, current user organisation is set as default if no organisation is not explicitly selected.
Evo version 1.0.33
- New clear link to empty all meters from report
- Limit measurement list to 500 rows, use export to view measurements for all rows
- Export measurements to excel from meter details page
- Removed duplicated fetch of measurements after export
- Some performance improvements for users in large organisations
Evo version 1.0.30
- OTC web and app users can now be administrated in EVO Admin pages
- Update gateway when meter is replaced
- Report enhancements
- 'Add all to report' from a meter list adds all meters in the selection to the report (limit of 500)
- Report graph legend shows all meters in the report, the first ten are selected as default
- Report list shows all meters in report with all quantities
- Export from report graph includes selected meters and quantities
- Export from report list includes all meters and quantities in report
- The order of quantity columns should be the same in GUI and export
- Sort user list by name
- Cache problem when creating new organisations
Evo version 1.0.28
- Always show measurements as readout in meter details page
Evo version 1.0.27
- Measurement list view and Excel export includes all quantities, ignoring legend settings
- Show loading animation for count widget
- Sort meter list on street address
Evo version 1.0.26
- Infinite scroll in collection percentage list
- Sync all meters for an organisation (super admin feature)
- Collection percentage export includes all meters in selection
- Handle messages from meters with incorrect clock
- Gateway extra info is missing for some meters
Evo version 1.0.25
- Empty infinite scroll list when changing sort order or search for a meter
- Report period is cleared when changing to another selection
- Fix for hanging close alarm job
Evo version 1.0.24
- Handle new period selections in widgets and threshold selections
Evo version 1.0.23
- Possible to configure custom colors per organisation.
- Sub organisations will inherit logotypes and colors from parent organisation as default.
- Changed from paged meter list to infinite scroll meter list.
- New set of items in period selector: today, yesterday, last 7 days, this month, previous month and custom period. Resolution is automatically set from the period selection but can also be manually selected.
- Increased session timeout to 4 hours.
- Internal restructuring for future improvements of statistics calculation.
- Date format in Excel export on Mac
- Map widget blocks the app while loading large content
- Custom meter definitions not used for measurement values
- Login using Microsoft Edge
- Measurements not shown for passive meters
- Threshold period conflicts with report period in reports
- Show logical meter without physical meter
Evo version 1.0.14
- Possible to add custom logotype and custom login page for organisations
- Administrators cannot see users connected to sub organisations
- Blank page for users with no meters
- Checkboxes in selection drop-downs are not populated when using search field
- Correct collection percentage when not receiving measurements for all quantities
Evo version 1.0.11
- Select meter from a map shows the full meter page. The zoom level in map remains when going back from the meter page.
- Collection tab on meter page to see the collection quality for an individual meter.
- New resolution 'all' in measurement lists and graphs to show all received measurements regardless of report interval.
- Meters active period is automatically updated when receiving historical data.
- Unable to delete organisations with connected meters, gateways etc
- Unable to clear threshold when once created
- No measurements for day resolution in report
- Gateway information is not always updated when receiving new data
Evo version 1.0.8
- Support for district cooling meters
- Support for gateway status message data
- Description of meter alarms in meter page
- Notification of new releases with link to this release notes page
- New tab for to view measurements for a selection without adding them to the report
- Facility and meter id as separate columns in Excel export
- Faster and smarter loading of dashboard widgets
- Visible organisation code field in organisation administration
- Medium is set to unknown when updating location
- Sync problem for organisations with special characters in the name
- Incorrect calculation of collection percentage when the set of quantities is changed for a meter
- Erroneous measurement series when a active period start does not coincide with the meter resolution
Evo version 1.0.5
- A new widget type that shows the number of meters in a selection can be added to a dashboard
- Export of collection quality to Excel
- Export of meter values to Excel
- Improved scaling on screens with low resolution
- Some minor design changes, icon placing and layout
- Actual meter readout values in the meter page, consumption is calculated on the report page only
- Permission to see meter details as sub organisation user
- Correct collection quality for the very first day of a new meter
- Keep collection quality sorting when navigating to and from meter pages
- Keep search result when navigating to and from meter pages
- Correct count of meters with low accuracy in the map widgets
- Fixed problem with selected check boxes when scrolling in selection drop downs
Evo version 1.0.0