There is two ways to perform a factoryreset on your CMe3100
- By the physical button on the device
- By the web interface
With the button:
Note that the button is fragile. be gentle.
- Power off the device
- Press the button, and keep it pressed.
- Power on the device
- Wait untill the RED and GREEN LED starts to blink. This can take up to 90 seconds.
- Release the button
- Let the device reboot. This can take up to 10 minutes.
With the webinterface:
- Login and go to the system tab
- Chose "about"
- Press the factoryreset button
- Chose if you want to keep or delete the network settings.
Now let the device reboot. It can take up to 10 minutes before it is reachable again.