There is two ways to perform a factoryreset on your CMe3100
- By the physical button on the device
- By the web interface
With the button:
Note that the button is fragile. be gentle.
- Power off the device
- Press the button, and keep it pressed.
- Power on the device
- Wait untill the RED and GREEN LED starts to blink. This can take up to 90 seconds.
- Release the button
- Let the device reboot. This can take up to 10 minutes.
With the webinterface:
- Login and go to the system tab
- Chose "about"
- Press the factoryreset button
- Chose if you want to keep or delete the network settings.
Now let the device reboot. It can take up to 10 minutes before it is reachable again.
Article is closed for comments.