If you do receive the bellow shown response from a CMe2100 when doing a search or readout, it can be related to different things
install completed with error(s).
ERROR:M-Bus not idle (flooding?).
Possible reasons for it:
- You have two mbus masters on the same bus
- you have other non mbus equipment connected to the bus, such as an modbus meter
- you have mbus meters connected that "talks" when they are not supposed to
- You have spammed the readout function on the CMe2100 causing the non-first readouts to fail due to the first one you sent.
- Make sure there is only 1 mbus master connected to the bus
- Make sure you have no non-mbus meters or other equipment connected by mistake to the bus
- Try to apply a runbefore command. This is done by sending:
- do not spam readout commands. Reboot the device by sending [reboot] and try again.
or set storevalue.device.command.runbefore=resetb0
depending on which runbefore command you want to try out. Sometimes one of these can get e meter in line if it does not do what it should.
Follow these commands by a "reboot" and a "storevalue" to see if it changes anything to the better.
4. reboot the device by sending "reboot" and see if it works better when rebooted by sending "storevalue".
The same problems can occur on the CMe3100. This is normally showed after an installation or readout at the meterlist view or in the system log. The same solutions as above is advised.
This guide describes how to apply a runbefore command in the CMe3100.