Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to the latest software version for the CMe3100.
Once received, please follow below steps.
1. Save the file on local hard drive.
2. Upload file in web interface under the section "Firmware update"
3. Please read the release notes before next step.
4. Reboot the CMe3100. The reboot may take up to one hour to complete. It is very important not to cut the power or to perform a factoryreset during this period.
5. If currently using a sofware version older than 1.6.0, link-local address for USB network interface will be changed from 192.168.100.1 to 169.254.254.1 to avoid conflicting addresses
Is it correct that I have to request a download link for a new firmware file? Is it possible to get an information regarding a new firmware version?
Thank you in davance
This is correct and due to security reasons. Please send an email to email@example.com and they can give you access (requires an account at our support-portal).
You can get the information by subscribing to our newsletter on www.elvaco.se and choose Product Change Notifications.
Article is closed for comments.